current comics

Post your thoughts on books, short stories, comics, or any other form of written word.
GinDragon
Monostat Fanfic Writer

Re: current comics

Postby GinDragon » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:32 pm

Sith_Mafia wrote:
GinDragon wrote:
Sith_Mafia wrote:both dc and marvel have current story arcs involving the underwater city of Atlantis. I'm not sure why they both seemed to be obsessed with it. it gets confusing on which is which if you read both, i'm expecting the x-men to pop up in drowned earth since they're using it as base in xmen red.

It does make me want to see a crossover with namor vs aquaman

I need to catch up on X-Men I think. I believe my chronological knowledge is at about the end of X-Men Vs. Inhumans.

there's three somewhat current teams blue, gold, and red. Red is the best of those and involves a newly resurrected Jean.

All these are ending though so they can relaunch the flagship Uncanny Xmen book in two weeks. That would be a good place to jump on. It's going to be a weekly for the first 10 issues and probably switch to monthly after that.

Isn't there a Black team?

resurrected Jean? So not teen Jean? ugh... why won't they let her stay dead.

Sith_Mafia
Official FtC Dealer

Postby Sith_Mafia » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:16 pm

there's a x-men black book that are just one shots about different x-men villains. the last one came out yesterday. they aren't bad. magneto, mojo, emma frost, mystique, and juggernaut. no ongoing story stuff though. may be just setting up where they are before uncanny starts.

yea jeans back and the phoenix is gone. also logan is back and has heat claws, but he hasnt been in any x books yet, just his own wolverine returns
-Casey

Sith_Mafia
Official FtC Dealer

Postby Sith_Mafia » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:00 am

new grant morisson green lantern last week :shock:

i have no idea what's goin on, but its awesome.

uncanny this wed!
-Casey

Return to “Written Word”