Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Seen any good movies or TV shows lately? Or anything so bad you just have to vent?
clintmemo
Paid to GM

Re: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Postby clintmemo » Thu May 30, 2019 6:57 am

Bai Shen wrote:Anybody else watching? As usual, the season started off a little weird but it's growing on me. Not sure about the Sarge twist.

Yes, but I am watching it on Hulu so I am always a few days behind.
I have not seen the Sarge twist yet, I don't think.

btw, apparently this season takes place a year before Infinity War so that is why there is no reference to "The Snap."
2018 Goal: Learn to set goals.
Achievement Unlocked: Publish a Second Story
Sojourn Volume 2

Bai Shen
Skies of Glass Historian

Postby Bai Shen » Fri May 31, 2019 8:00 pm

clintmemo wrote:
Bai Shen wrote:Anybody else watching? As usual, the season started off a little weird but it's growing on me. Not sure about the Sarge twist.

btw, apparently this season takes place a year before Infinity War so that is why there is no reference to "The Snap."

A year after, actually. But they're basically ignoring the snap. Not sure why they made us wait 'til Endgame with that being the case.

The Sarge twist happens when you meet him. :D

I'm watching it on Hulu as well. I thought they let you play it the next day? Not sure since I'm not using the free version.
Vote Mumblebear/CHAINSAW

clintmemo
Paid to GM

Postby clintmemo » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:20 am

Bai Shen wrote:
clintmemo wrote:

A year after, actually. But they're basically ignoring the snap. Not sure why they made us wait 'til Endgame with that being the case.

The Sarge twist happens when you meet him. :D

I'm watching it on Hulu as well. I thought they let you play it the next day? Not sure since I'm not using the free version.

I'm using the paid version of Hulu with no commercials.
I'm a few days behind because that's when I get a chance to watch it.

You're right about the time. I remember them mentioning Thanos in the series 5 finale. And it says "one year later" in the first episode of season 6.
2018 Goal: Learn to set goals.
Achievement Unlocked: Publish a Second Story
Sojourn Volume 2

Bai Shen
Skies of Glass Historian

Postby Bai Shen » Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:06 pm

Apparently, Sarge and crew are trying to stop the invasion, not cause it. Which means more of the lovely misdirection where characters say things that don't make sense for them to say in order for audiences to jump to the conclusion that the writers want.
Vote Mumblebear/CHAINSAW

Return to “Moving Pictures”