Minecraft Dungeons

For all of your non-tabletop gaming needs.
Sith_Mafia
Official FtC Dealer

Minecraft Dungeons

Postby Sith_Mafia » Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:57 am

this is a new action RPG in the minecraft universe and is only $20. It's has 4 player local co-op or online play.

My kids have been loving it, and it's sort of a family friendly Diablo style game. While I don't think it would hold my interest for single player, I would highly recommended if you game with your kids. It's much more fun for me than playing regular Minecraft or the Lego type games they usually play. There's no fighting over loot since it's specific to each character. Every weapon/armor can be enchanted with a simple process. You get 1 enchant point per level to use. If you salvage an item you get the enchant pts back.

I made a pretty OP bow combo that has gravity which pulls enemies together and exploding shot to do AOE dmg to them all. :thumbup:
-Casey

Ikoma
Actually Slew the Baron

Re: Minecraft Dungeons

Postby Ikoma » Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:35 pm

It's also included with Xbox GamePass so if you're a member of that, you can play for no additional cost on the Xbox or on Windows.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sith_Mafia
Official FtC Dealer

Re: Minecraft Dungeons

Postby Sith_Mafia » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:14 am

Ikoma wrote:It's also included with Xbox GamePass so if you're a member of that, you can play for no additional cost on the Xbox or on Windows.

it is very weird to see the xbox game studios splash screen on my ps4
-Casey

Return to “Video Games”