Final Fantasy VII remake

For all of your non-tabletop gaming needs.
tombombodil
3 for 3

Re: Final Fantasy VII remake

Postby tombombodil » Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:37 pm

I like that remake in the title refers not to remaking the original game, but an actual textual remaking of the narrative by the characters. I don't really like the original or this remake that much, but it's a bold move and I generally respect boldness, especially when they follow through.
Have you found the yellow sign?

mindtakerr
Has 3! 3 copies! *Thud* er... 2! 2 copies!

Postby mindtakerr » Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:25 am

tombombodil wrote:I like that remake in the title refers not to remaking the original game, but an actual textual remaking of the narrative by the characters. I don't really like the original or this remake that much, but it's a bold move and I generally respect boldness, especially when they follow through.

I agree completely. I also really like that the whispers are literally the sounds of decades of fans who do not want the game to ever change.

Azhrei Vep
Drinks like a Bear

Postby Azhrei Vep » Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:33 am

Shame that a Co-Director said they're "not drastically changing the story." I might have been interested enough to pick this up on sale if that hadn't come out after everyone got their tits in a twist over the way the remake went.
Julia wrote:You don't understand the amount of dick I get ... in my giant American Hoohah.
PS Fuck you Cafepress

mindtakerr
Has 3! 3 copies! *Thud* er... 2! 2 copies!

Postby mindtakerr » Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:22 pm

Azhrei Vep wrote:Shame that a Co-Director said they're "not drastically changing the story." I might have been interested enough to pick this up on sale if that hadn't come out after everyone got their tits in a twist over the way the remake went.

Interesting.

Return to “Video Games”