CK3 ?

For all of your non-tabletop gaming needs.
Mikel
ZCE's Grandmother's Quantum Cat

Re: CK3 ?

Postby Mikel » Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:34 pm

Chad wrote:I bounced off CK2 very hard.

Same.

But CK3 is actually working for me in that I'm able to do what I want it to do and I'm getting those kick ass stories people told about Ck2.
Confessions of an Improv GM. Player/GM Advice, APs, and the 8 Minute Story Challenge.

Chad
Host

Postby Chad » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:26 pm

I might pick it up when it goes on sale.

Sith_Mafia
Official FtC Dealer

Postby Sith_Mafia » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:49 am

Chad wrote:I might pick it up when it goes on sale.

game pass for pc. can try it for a month for $1
-Casey

Ikoma
Actually Slew the Baron

Postby Ikoma » Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:11 pm

I think I may have hit a personal record for the length of one character ruling over their domain. Prince Erik ascended to the throne of the Empire of Sweden when he was 6. He survived his regency (a minor miracle) mostly because ALL the vassals preferred him to the incestuous bastard (Erik's uncle) who preceded him. It's why they all voted him in as Emperor. (The Empire has Scandinavian Elective as the inheritance laws). Erik was a towering intellect who maxed out the Learning lifestyle trees and had to move to a Stewardship focus towards the end of his life. And what a long life it was! Erik passed away at the ripe old age of 88. Meaning he sat on the throne for 82 years! Nearly a century. Queen Elizabeth would need to live 14 more years to hit that length of reign! [To be fair to the Queen, Erik got a much quicker start than she did. She's lived longer than he did.)
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Video Games”