Destiny 2

For all of your non-tabletop gaming needs.
Sith_Mafia
Official FtC Dealer

Re: Destiny 2

Postby Sith_Mafia » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:15 am

beat the raid last weekend. it took about 4hrs with a random group.

it's much more mechanics driven than previous raids. There aren't really any DPS checks other than the last boss.

ive got almost all the raid armor, missing arms i think. started on warlock and titan.

just need to do a prestige nightfall for the trophy now
-Casey

Sith_Mafia
Official FtC Dealer

Postby Sith_Mafia » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:13 am

well after the raid there really hasn't been much of an end game, so i'm losing interest fast.

iron banner was just crucible with some new guns/armor that really isn't any different than existing sets.

pc version hasn't even launched yet, and a lot of people are done with it already.
-Casey

DistinctlyBenign
Holder of FtB's One Opinion

Postby DistinctlyBenign » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:24 pm

So anyone else been playing this since it's free on PS4?

I have a Titan (class) to level 8, just got done setting up the base on Titan (moon). Still only have the one subclass unlocked.

Not sure if I'll stick with it and do the whole 'endgame' thing, and if I am going to spend money for Forsaken I'm gonna do so on PC instead, but for not it's probably the best game I've gotten from PS+ since I got my PS4.
mumblebear wrote:You try to remember your anniversary. Roll 2d6.

Sith_Mafia
Official FtC Dealer

Postby Sith_Mafia » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:04 pm

i havn't reinstalled since its been free. i was pretty much done with the base game before i traded it.

the best part of the game is the raid though, so i would try to stick with it until you are that level to at least attempt it. it requires 6 players.. you can go do destiny lfg sites to find a group or i think they added a system where experienced players can sherpa noobs, from within the game itself.

if i played again it would probably be on the latest expansion, but until that gets cheaper i'm fine with playing other stuff ;)
-Casey

tombombodil
3 for 3

Postby tombombodil » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:54 pm

Sith_Mafia wrote:i havn't reinstalled since its been free. i was pretty much done with the base game before i traded it.

the best part of the game is the raid though, so i would try to stick with it until you are that level to at least attempt it. it requires 6 players.. you can go do destiny lfg sites to find a group or i think they added a system where experienced players can sherpa noobs, from within the game itself.

if i played again it would probably be on the latest expansion, but until that gets cheaper i'm fine with playing other stuff ;)

80% of destiny is mind numblingly boring, if I didn't use it as an excuse to hang out with my brother online I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole.

That being said, it's a perfect game for playing with someone you don't get spend too much time with and be able to both play and catch up and talk about other stuff.
Have you found the yellow sign?

GinDragon
Monostat Fanfic Writer

Postby GinDragon » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:37 am

tombombodil wrote:
Sith_Mafia wrote:i havn't reinstalled since its been free. i was pretty much done with the base game before i traded it.

80% of destiny is mind numblingly boring, if I didn't use it as an excuse to hang out with my brother online I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole.

That being said, it's a perfect game for playing with someone you don't get spend too much time with and be able to both play and catch up and talk about other stuff.

Or, as unhealthy as the habit is, get slightly drunk while chatting with your buddy over the internet, as long as you're not too concerned about skillful play.

Return to “Video Games”