Game Sales

For all of your non-tabletop gaming needs.
Sith_Mafia
Official FtC Dealer

Re: Game Sales

Postby Sith_Mafia » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:25 am

humble board game bundle is a pretty good deal. carcassone, talisman, sentinels of the multiverse, pathfinder adventures, ticket to ride, mysterium, and armello all for $10.

i picked it up mainly for armello, not sure why i never tried that before, seems right up my alley.

mysterium is fun, i have the actual board game, but will be nice to have it on mobile, and the others are classics.
-Casey

Chad
Host

Postby Chad » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:04 pm

Armello is really good, I picked it up way early on and couldn't convince anyone to play it. I'm finished with it now but it's a really solid game.

GinDragon
Monostat Fanfic Writer

Postby GinDragon » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:15 pm

I also grabbed this bundle, and it's ALSO because I have always been curious about Armello. I didn't grab it before because I didn't think I'd find enough people to play it, but now I figure I'll get $10 worth of fun out of SOME combination of all the games at least.

Azhrei Vep
Drinks like a Bear

Postby Azhrei Vep » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:04 pm

Chad wrote:Armello is really good, I picked it up way early on and couldn't convince anyone to play it. I'm finished with it now but it's a really solid game.

I'm not done with the game, and can confirm that it is in fact really good. One of these days I might even play it with another person ... maybe. Not counting on it. Even though I got a four-pack when it released and handed them out. Blegh.
Julia wrote:You don't understand the amount of dick I get ... in my giant American Hoohah.
PS Fuck you Cafepress

Chad
Host

Postby Chad » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:01 pm

Azhrei Vep wrote:
Chad wrote:Armello is really good, I picked it up way early on and couldn't convince anyone to play it. I'm finished with it now but it's a really solid game.

I'm not done with the game, and can confirm that it is in fact really good. One of these days I might even play it with another person ... maybe. Not counting on it. Even though I got a four-pack when it released and handed them out. Blegh.

The games with rando's are a bit frustrating, to many folks taking a long ass timed to make moves.

Azhrei Vep
Drinks like a Bear

Postby Azhrei Vep » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:26 pm

Chad wrote:
Azhrei Vep wrote:

The games with rando's are a bit frustrating, to many folks taking a long ass timed to make moves.

Ooof. I used to get frustrated with how long computer players took before they added the option to cut out most of the visualization for quicker NPC turns. Definitely wouldn't be a fan of playing randos. I'm very much the efficient board game player, knocking out turns pretty quickly. ... Sometimes to my detriment, but fuck it, I'm not taking five minutes to decide my actions, damn it.
Julia wrote:You don't understand the amount of dick I get ... in my giant American Hoohah.
PS Fuck you Cafepress

Sith_Mafia
Official FtC Dealer

Postby Sith_Mafia » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:21 pm

the steam page has a bunch of road to 2.0 banners for Armello, making me think maybe there's a big update coming?
-Casey

Azhrei Vep
Drinks like a Bear

Postby Azhrei Vep » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:31 pm

Yeah, that's been a thing for a while. It's coming "soon." Not real soon, game dev soon.
PS Fuck you Cafepress

Sith_Mafia
Official FtC Dealer

Postby Sith_Mafia » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:28 pm

current humble bundle has some good Wb games for cheap:

$1 tier
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Batman Arkham Origins
Shadow of Mordor GOTY

beat the avg tier (currently ~$4)
Bastion