Payday 2

For all of your non-tabletop gaming needs.
Gyro LC
Fear the Con Backer

Re: Payday 2

Postby Gyro LC » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:23 pm

Chad wrote:Been playing around with adding a silenced sniper to my dodge/crit build. It's really fun but hard to switch gears so quickly though. Aim>pop>aim>pop>high value target>aim>aim>pop>aim>pop to whip out a Mac 10 run around like a madman>bbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrbbb>run around more>bbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrbbbbbbb>bbbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrbbbbbbbb>hide>reload>run around>bbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrbbbbbbbbbbbbbb>bbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrbbbbbbb>snack pack>bbbbrrrrrrbbbbb>hide>reload>snack pack>bbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrbbbbbbbbbbb...

:lol:

Nice. I had that same feeling when I was trying to get the Luger side job.

I added yelling to my silenced full auto dodge build. It's great for PUGs.
Hungry freaks, daddy!
Do you like dice? I make dice!

Chad
Host

Postby Chad » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 am

Gyro LC wrote:
Chad wrote:Been playing around with adding a silenced sniper to my dodge/crit build. It's really fun but hard to switch gears so quickly though. Aim>pop>aim>pop>high value target>aim>aim>pop>aim>pop to whip out a Mac 10 run around like a madman>bbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrbbb>run around more>bbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrbbbbbbb>bbbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrbbbbbbbb>hide>reload>run around>bbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrbbbbbbbbbbbbbb>bbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrbbbbbbb>snack pack>bbbbrrrrrrbbbbb>hide>reload>snack pack>bbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrbbbbbbbbbbb...

:lol:

Nice. I had that same feeling when I was trying to get the Luger side job.

I added yelling to my silenced full auto dodge build. It's great for PUGs.

I can't get away from yelling since I PUG so much. But it's not as bad as it used to be. Back in the day nobody ran mastermind, everyone wanted to be in powered armor and have more ammo for more DAKA! or turrets.

I ran doc bags, yelling, pistol messiah, and joker. I had people accuse me of cheating because I was getting them up through walls and converting cops, they never saw that as so few people ran the build.

When I came back to the game the 1st or 2nd PUG I had all 4 of us as Jokers.

Though now days I don't run Joker, it's a good tree with all the buffs, I just don't like how the converted cops have a hard time pathing to you and get stuck in one place.

Chad
Host

Postby Chad » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:03 pm

I'm going to be on tonight trying something for giggles if anyone wants to join me.

I'm going to get up to around 100 on Crime Spree, go infamous, then turn in the Crime Spree (which does not go away with going infamous) and bounce back up to around level 100 again.

Gyro LC
Fear the Con Backer

Postby Gyro LC » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:44 pm

Chad wrote:I'm going to be on tonight trying something for giggles if anyone wants to join me.

I'm going to get up to around 100 on Crime Spree, go infamous, then turn in the Crime Spree (which does not go away with going infamous) and bounce back up to around level 100 again.

Does CimeSpree give that much experience? It didn't seem like much. Still, it would be a good head start.
Hungry freaks, daddy!

Chad
Host

Postby Chad » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:16 pm

Looks like you need a Crime Spree of around 500 to go from level 0 to 100. People were saying that if you get lucky you can jump into some of those super high level sprees that people run and get you CS up to 500ish in about ten minutes if you get lucky. Most people take about 30 to 60 minutes jumping into high level ones. Around 350 gets you from 0 to mid 80s it seems.

Reading now about a guy who jumped into a 10K CS and said it was pure chaos. Didn't know if the dude was cheating or not and he didn't know how they won but it was crazy. He was at 98 CS and got up to 350 CS with just that one win. He got 600 card drops and 9 armor skins.

People are saying you get more XP doing regular heists but doing CS you can bank the XP at level 100 and jump up quick. I didn't get a chance to do this last night, I might try it tonight to see how high a CS I can get jumping into games.

Chad
Host

Postby Chad » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:25 pm

Anyone up for some Friday night Payday (9-29)?

Ping me if you see me on.

Gyro LC
Fear the Con Backer

Postby Gyro LC » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:52 pm

Chad wrote:Anyone up for some Friday night Payday (9-29)?

Ping me if you see me on.

Yes, I've been missing it. I'll most likely be on.
Hungry freaks, daddy!

Chad
Host

Postby Chad » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:37 pm

I've been toying with Mayhem hiests and have been having pretty good luck with them. They Crime Spree builds make them very doable and pretty challenging.

Anyone up for some hiesting tonight?

McNutcase
Yea, verily yea.

Postby McNutcase » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:08 pm

I should just uninstall again, I never have time for multiplayer until all y'all are in bed these days. Randos are not an option, I don't have time to handle that.
Cardholding member, Wile E. Coyote Skydiving Club

https://www.amazon.com/author/silashumphreys

Chad
Host

Postby Chad » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:09 pm

Welll......... Crap........ Now that I'm getting Mayhem achievements I want to get them all. :lol:

Return to “Video Games”