Warframe - Fear the Ninja

Flip out and go crazy with hosts and fellow Booters in FtB's Warframe Clan, Fear the Ninja.
Chad
Host

Warframe - Fear the Ninja

Postby Chad » Tue May 14, 2013 8:50 am

Welcome to Fear the Ninja - Yet another in Fear the Boot's long line of 'Fear the' projects.

We started this clan in Warframe (WF) on May 15, 2013. The game was in beta back then and really wasn't quite there but the concept was good. Over a few months in 2013 most of the Booters and hosts drifted away from WF onto other things. We had a good sized and active clan that dwindled down to just a couple of die hard players who loved WF and continued to play.

Since 2013 Fear the Ninja soldiered on and so did the game. A large amount of improvements came out over the course of 3 years. The combat systems received major overhauls, story missions and lore were added, equipment and abilities were loaded up on as well. All the while the small handful of WF Booter faithful kept the clan home fires burning. Improving the clan dojo as well as keeping on top of the clan research which, as of this posting, is almost fully up to date.

When I left the game I handed over clan leadership to zircher (Zionblade in WF) and he kept things together. I told him to kick me out of the clan but since he's such a nice guy he didn't. Since I'm back now both zircher and I are co-Warlords but really zircher is in charge. He's way better at the game than I am and he's the one who did all the work for the part several years. For my part I'm going to be doing some recruitment type stuff.

Which brings me here...

Fear the Ninja is back (it never left) and if you'd like to join us just make a post in this thread with your in game name and we will add you to the clan. We don't have strict rules or crazy clan taxes or play time requirements.

So please join us, the game is free and we have a pool of very active and extremely helpful clan members. We play on the PC and the game can be downloaded via Steam. If you would like to join us or have any questions just post in this thread.

If you already play WF but are a member of another clan then post here as well and we will friend you in game. We have booters (well one of them anyway) who is a member of another clan and we run with him all the time.

How to get started:

https://warframe.com/quick-start-guide

Not sure what to do next in game? Check this post out:

http://www.feartheboot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=759278#p759278

Mega Warframe FAQ:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/wiki/faq

If you'd like to join us then just post your username in Warframe here and we'll get you an invite to the clan.

Necropuzo
Spambot?

Re: Warframe - Fear the Ninja

Postby Necropuzo » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:22 am

Greetings, Warlord. Tenno Necropuzo here to offer his service to the mighty Fear the Ninja dojo.

Chad
Host

Postby Chad » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:14 am

Necropuzo wrote:Greetings, Warlord. Tenno Necropuzo here to offer his service to the mighty Fear the Ninja dojo.

Welcome, Tenno.

May the clan serve you as well as you serve it.

Noble Bear
Wants to try and hold a conversation in Pretty

Postby Noble Bear » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:09 am

Necropuzo wrote:Greetings, Warlord. Tenno Necropuzo here to offer his service to the mighty Fear the Ninja dojo.

Greetings. :)
A bear there was!
A bear! a bear!
All black and brown and covered with hair!

Namorsol
Aarakocra

Postby Namorsol » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:44 am

I think I'll give this game a try. My understanding is there is a referral system as well and I'd like to give FtB proper credit for the referral. Who should I put as a referrer when creating the account?

Noble Bear
Wants to try and hold a conversation in Pretty

Postby Noble Bear » Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:19 am

Namorsol wrote:I think I'll give this game a try. My understanding is there is a referral system as well and I'd like to give FtB proper credit for the referral. Who should I put as a referrer when creating the account?

Referals in this case take the form of a unique link you can get when you do things like stream on twitch. When folks click the link and make an account, the poster gets a portion of premium currency.
A bear there was!
A bear! a bear!
All black and brown and covered with hair!

Chad
Host

Postby Chad » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:13 am

Noble Bear wrote:
Namorsol wrote:I think I'll give this game a try. My understanding is there is a referral system as well and I'd like to give FtB proper credit for the referral. Who should I put as a referrer when creating the account?

Referals in this case take the form of a unique link you can get when you do things like stream on twitch. When folks click the link and make an account, the poster gets a portion of premium currency.

I don't think we have anything like that setup right now.

Go ahead and join in Namorsol. We'd just like to see you in game.

Namorsol
Aarakocra

Postby Namorsol » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:38 am

Right, I've already done a few missions and only just now realized I need an invite to get in the clan. I have the same username in game--look for "NamorSol'

McNutcase
Yea, verily yea.

Postby McNutcase » Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:28 am

Oh wow. So, uh, last I checked, the clan had 28 members and 2 pending. Limit for our clan tier is 30. We may need to step up to the next clan tier, which would make research and so on more expensive. On the other hand, the only things we're working on right now (in fact, the only things available to us right now) are a couple pigments for prettying up the dojo. We've got all the weapons and so on sorted right the heck out.

I can't make the decision, that has to be a warlord, but I'd be cool with a bigger clan. Next tier ups the cap to 100 members, we can cope with that.
Cardholding member, Wile E. Coyote Skydiving Club

https://www.amazon.com/author/silashumphreys

Namorsol
Aarakocra

Postby Namorsol » Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:29 am

No rush on that decision, I can keep playing the game casually anyway. I'm pretty strapped for time anyway, just thought I could log in once a while.

Return to “Fear the Ninja - Warframe Clan”