What Video Games are you playing?

For all of your non-tabletop gaming needs.
BottledViolence
Sat through Dan's Cap Ship Lecture and didn't fall asleep... mostly

Re: What Video Games are you playing?

Postby BottledViolence » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:06 am

mindtakerr wrote:
BottledViolence wrote:I'm playing MSFS2020... Oh, wait, no I'm not. Microsoft decided they didn't want to allow people to preinstall their massively hyped 150g install game that has to stream a shit ton of data to run. Well, maybe in 2021.

Let me know how it is in mid-September after it's installed.

Will do, unless Star Citizen gets released first and I end up playing that instead. :lol:

mindtakerr
Has 3! 3 copies! *Thud* er... 2! 2 copies!

Postby mindtakerr » Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:20 am

BottledViolence wrote:
mindtakerr wrote:
BottledViolence wrote:I'm playing MSFS2020... Oh, wait, no I'm not. Microsoft decided they didn't want to allow people to preinstall their massively hyped 150g install game that has to stream a shit ton of data to run. Well, maybe in 2021.

Let me know how it is in mid-September after it's installed.

Will do, unless Star Citizen gets released first and I end up playing that instead. :lol:

:lol:

Sith_Mafia
Official FtC Dealer

Postby Sith_Mafia » Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:47 pm

flight sim looks cool, but my pc can't handle it.
-Casey

mindtakerr

Postby mindtakerr » Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:54 pm

Playing a visual novel/adventure game called Root Letter. Very interesting so far.

Chad
Host

Postby Chad » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:20 pm

You need to thread the needle.

<Not mine, I don't play.>

There are three places I used to work for in that shot and one place I currently work for but not at that location as well as a place where Wayne used to work.

One of the buildings that the Gozer temple on top of the skyscraper in Ghostbusters is based on is there. Along with the location of the patent office Mark Twain worked at (long gone and now a parking garage) and the court house that heard the Dredd Scott case (building is still there and is now a museum).

Sith_Mafia
Official FtC Dealer

Postby Sith_Mafia » Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:19 am

it's funny how real everything in that picture looks except the arch itself. its the wrong color, is too skinny, and doesn't look 3d.
-Casey

McNutcase
Yea, verily yea.

Postby McNutcase » Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:05 am

I'm going to be so ridiculously overleveled when I eventually get around to the main quest in Horizon Zero Dawn. Right now I'm doing all the collection stuff, picking up all the sidequests, and generally avoiding the plot.
Cardholding member, Wile E. Coyote Skydiving Club

https://www.amazon.com/author/silashumphreys

mindtakerr

Postby mindtakerr » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:17 pm

McNutcase wrote:I'm going to be so ridiculously overleveled when I eventually get around to the main quest in Horizon Zero Dawn. Right now I'm doing all the collection stuff, picking up all the sidequests, and generally avoiding the plot.

I was the same way when I played on PS4. Nothing wrong with that :) Also, when you get to the Frozen Wilds, you will feel weak again.

BottledViolence
Sat through Dan's Cap Ship Lecture and didn't fall asleep... mostly

Postby BottledViolence » Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:46 am

Chad wrote:

There are three places I used to work for in that shot and one place I currently work for but not at that location as well as a place where Wayne used to work.

One of the buildings that the Gozer temple on top of the skyscraper in Ghostbusters is based on is there. Along with the location of the patent office Mark Twain worked at (long gone and now a parking garage) and the court house that heard the Dredd Scott case (building is still there and is now a museum).

Maybe in a few months. After 48 hours and countless attempts to install, I gave up.

Chad
Host

Postby Chad » Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:33 am

BottledViolence wrote:
Chad wrote:

Maybe in a few months. After 48 hours and countless attempts to install, I gave up.

Ouch, sorry to her that.

Return to “Video Games”