0-level D&D game OOC thread

A place for our members to run games on the board. No LARPing!
Fallout_Monkey
LF's frikin' laser attendant

Re: 0-level D&D game OOC thread

Postby Fallout_Monkey » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:26 am

The part of the mural with the wood wose is far enough from the door. So I had Billie be close and then i did a quick perception check which didn't have a great outcome, hence the fall.
Check out my wife's book

Fallout_Monkey

Postby Fallout_Monkey » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:59 pm

Sorry I meant to post something today but this new medication I started taking hit me pretty hard. I'll do a post tomorrow
Check out my wife's book

Lord Foul
Aliit ori'shya tal'din

Postby Lord Foul » Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:15 pm

Fallout_Monkey wrote:Sorry I meant to post something today but this new medication I started taking hit me pretty hard. I'll do a post tomorrow

You okay, Fallout? :eh:

One of the benefits of running a game around here is that you get a highly attentive personal support network, free with the job. If you want to sound off or share anything know that you have three reasonably rational people here who care about you and will be more than happy to offer advice or at least listen. :thumbup:
"...with frikin' lasers!"

Fallout_Monkey

Postby Fallout_Monkey » Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:40 pm

While i am struggling with my anxiety and depression, which make motivation for anything difficult, Yesterday was made tough by my new Diabetes meds. It made me feel like I was in a sugar low, shakiness, brain fog and other not fun things. my body is not used to being at target sugar levels for that long so it was going into a panic. I basically had to lie down for most of the day.

I do like the numbers I've been seeing when I test these last few days. Hopefully it continues to work with these results. Although this is only my first weekly shot and it was the starting dosage of .25 mL. I don't know if it will hit me again next time or as I so have to increase my dosage to 1 mL. We'll just have to see.

Now I just have to get my emotional issues dealt with. Probably need to make an appointment with my therapist. I was just starting when the pandemic hit and keep saying "oh I need to make an appointment for that" and then forgetting to call when they're open.

My play by post frequency has suffered but this game is one that at the top of my priority list. The only thing I'm been nit picky with myself lately is the amount of... I guess you could call it "weird female" tropes I'm relying on at the moment. Wose queen, Witches, Goblin queen. I need to do something different for the next adventure to make me feel like I'm less retreading the same ground.
Check out my wife's book

Lord Foul
Aliit ori'shya tal'din

Postby Lord Foul » Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:44 pm

Thanks for the update, and I hope things settle for you soon. :thumbup:

I wouldn't worry too much about the alliteration either. I'm already thinking in terms of Violet noting the curious increase in ancient species returning after centuries of absence. Maybe there is something deeper going on that is causing all this. Who knows? But it's all good food for thought, and that is good for the game.

Ikoma
Actually Slew the Baron

Postby Ikoma » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:32 am

Acker's perception/search check: 9 - 1(WIS) = 8
Not sure if he gets a bonus for the stone or not so I'll leave it at that...
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Lord Foul
Aliit ori'shya tal'din

Postby Lord Foul » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:20 pm

Doug's check... rolled a 7

Possible WIS +2
Possible +2 on checks involving stone or metal

Lord Foul
Aliit ori'shya tal'din

Postby Lord Foul » Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:12 pm

Of course, Doug doesn't know that Billie is also chaotic, and therefore at risk of being considered one of the goblins!

Lucky he's such a nice guy. :)

Arbuthnott
Dan's Road Rubber

Postby Arbuthnott » Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:06 pm

I'm assuming that, although she jumped back a bit when the statue started speaking, Billie is still fairly close to the entrance.

Maybe not close enough to spot any traps that Jacob somehow avoided, but I rolled a 19 just incase she is.

Fallout_Monkey

Postby Fallout_Monkey » Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:11 pm

So what item do you want the lawbringer to take the form of, Ikoma. I envision a magic weapon of some kind but if you want it to be something else that is cool by me. Though I would limit it to a single item so a suit of Armour is out.

I haven't mentioned any of the symbols of the Order on purpose just in case you want to contribute something you would like for yourself.
Check out my wife's book

Return to “Play By Post”