Hack U (Shadowrun PbP) OOC

A place for our members to run games on the board. No LARPing!
Magmoo
Couponing Champion

Re: Hack U (Shadowrun PbP) OOC

Postby Magmoo » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:54 pm

Alright post is up. I'm going to give you the bones of the proposal but you can frame it how you like on a first come first serve basis. Carlos will get the message of the meeting venue when he arrives at the Dr's door. I'll pick things up after everyone has had a chance to at least post once but feel free to go back and forth and ask questions both IC and OOC.

The basic idea is that Henry wants Izek to develop biomagical "chameleon" cells that are able to adaptively mimic either a template or the organism they are applied to. The research shows promise but it will be greatly sped along by acquiring certain materials and data from some other sources in the city. Sources that would rather not share.
"Bureaucracy is far more effective when everyone's dead, you know." TEMPORAL CORRECTOR ZERO - Romantically Apocalyptic

DistinctlyBenign
Holder of FtB's One Opinion

Postby DistinctlyBenign » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:19 pm

Just checking in that I saw the post, I just didn't get around to writing up anything yet. If you want to move on you can just assume I follow to the conference room, otherwise I should be able to do my write-up by Wednesday hopefully.
mumblebear wrote:You try to remember your anniversary. Roll 2d6.

Johann
Host

Postby Johann » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:11 am

Sorry, I haven't been checking in regularly, and I forgot to subscribe the new threads. This last weekend was a bitch.

I'll definitely look at the IC thread and get something written up asap.

Magmoo
Couponing Champion

Postby Magmoo » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:39 am

Don't sweat it. We're all getting into the swing of it.

To make something very clear. i did not put words into Flession's character's mouth without running it by him first. I want you all to know that I will always ask and that you should all feel free to do the same with NPCs. Just be careful that the details you're adding aren't changing the direction of things. Also if you feel I added something to your character that does not fit. Say so and i'll change it.
"Bureaucracy is far more effective when everyone's dead, you know." TEMPORAL CORRECTOR ZERO - Romantically Apocalyptic

Flession
Pat's Knob Polisher

Postby Flession » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:29 am

Can confirm.

It fit and it didn't slow things down with the gameplay (explaining things to me then to the party).

10/10 would allow GMPCing again.
So Many Idiots, So Little Ammo...

ImageImage

Johann
Host

Postby Johann » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:36 pm

As above, if I put reactions onto your characters that are inappropriate, I'll change it. That said, those reactions are just how Carlos read things, and he could easily have (and likely has) grossly misinterpreted any of it. A master of social skills he is not.

Magmoo
Couponing Champion

Postby Magmoo » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:50 pm

So just going to give FM a couple days to chime in and then I'll push a little bit forward either way. Next week is also going to be loose and slow but after that I'll push the pace a bit more.

Fallout_Monkey
Monostat Fanfic Writer

Postby Fallout_Monkey » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:38 am

I've been trying to think of something for the past few days. But I've got nothing to add from Darius' perspective right now.
Check out my wife's book

Magmoo
Couponing Champion

Postby Magmoo » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:42 am

No sweat. I'll just push on soon.

DistinctlyBenign
Holder of FtB's One Opinion

Postby DistinctlyBenign » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:07 am

It's been a week since anyone posted, just a little nudge to make sure people have not forgotten about the game.
mumblebear wrote:You try to remember your anniversary. Roll 2d6.

Return to “Play By Post”