Looking for 4-7 players, Fredericksburg VA

Here's a forum to connect to gamers in your area or across the internet. Please name new threads by location or website/service for sake of organization.
DrdPirateRoberts
Teller of gaming stories

Looking for 4-7 players, Fredericksburg VA

Postby DrdPirateRoberts » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:42 pm

Are you troubled by strange noises in the middle of the night? Do you experience feelings of dread in your basement or attic? Have you or your family ever seen a spook, specter, or ghost?

Well fret no more, The Ghostbusters of Fredericksburg are looking for dedicated, capable individuals to continue the fight against the forces of the supernatural.

Inquire today!

This is a game set in the West End Games Ghostbusters RPG, Meets Saturdays at the Game Vault in Fredericksburg VA.

PM Me for additional details if you’re interested.

Thanks,

See Next Post
Last edited by DrdPirateRoberts on Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm probably slacking off on something right now.

SMBC: The real reason the church opposes D&D :P

DrdPirateRoberts
Teller of gaming stories

Re: Looking for 4-7 players, Fredericksburg VA

Postby DrdPirateRoberts » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:03 am

Update,

Having tried multiple vectors, I have failed to reach the minimum number of players needed to keep that game going, so it will be shelved for the time being. :(

That said, I am shifting gears and starting a new Cyberpunk game in the D6 Space system (hey, it's free). I'm planning a character creation/collaborative world-building session as soon as I have enough interest.

You can join my Meetup Here: https://www.meetup.com/Cyberpunk-RPG/

Here's to the future, The cold, dystopian future :lol:
I'm probably slacking off on something right now.

SMBC: The real reason the church opposes D&D :P

Return to “Gaming Connections”