Looking for One Player: D&D 5e Roll20: Wed. 6pm - 9 pm MST

Here's a forum to connect to gamers in your area or across the internet. Please name new threads by location or website/service for sake of organization.
[red]
Chris's Cane Boy and or Girl

Looking for One Player: D&D 5e Roll20: Wed. 6pm - 9 pm MST

Postby [red] » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:04 pm

The game has been going on for about six months, every other week (next scheduled 11/09/2016).

We use Roll20. The game occurs on Wednesdays at 6pm through 9pm MST.

Style-wise, I try to run a rules-accurate but creativity-rewarding semi-dungeon crawl. The game has a lot of RP and in-character elements, but I do run normal map-based D&D combat - you can count on 6-8 encounters per adventuring day, but direction, bypass methods, and interactions are entirely character driven.

I have 3-4 players currently, but my target number has been 5 players. I just had one player drop to focus on his own things (he DMs a game that I play). The game is light-hearted but story driven. The setting is home-brewed.

Any interest?

-----

Party make-up to give you an idea of the flavor (All at level 5):
- Fey Warlock, obsessed with building and maintaining an orphanage. Her patron is a cowardly magic tree that is growing out of her back and hangs out in the ethereal plane all the time.
- Trickster Bard, having just received the use (but not ownership) of an estate from a rich noble's will (whom he swindled), that is presently beset with cursed ground that spawns undead (which he sometimes finds useful).
- Not-So-Bright Warrior, who works at the Bard's estate as the manager and is just trying to keep everyone alive, while consistently making poor life decisions.
- Pious Cleric, who is sent to eliminate the demonic influence that is steering a sect of Paladins.
--- < :facepalm: > ---

Gyro LC
Fear the Con Backer

Re: Looking for One Player: D&D 5e Roll20: Wed. 6pm - 9 pm MST

Postby Gyro LC » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:13 pm

I have it on good authority one of the players is very cool. You should join.
Hungry freaks, daddy!
Do you like dice? I make dice!

keithcurtis
Ennies Ballot Box Stuffer

Postby keithcurtis » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:39 pm

[red] wrote:- Fey Warlock, obsessed with building and maintaining an orphanage. Her patron is a cowardly magic tree that is growing out of her back and hangs out in the ethereal plane all the time.

I am deeply in love with this character.

Sion
Wayne's Batman Costume ASSistant

Postby Sion » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:45 pm

I'm interested. Never done a play by post game before. Hope I'm not too late.
"Sojourn is never early, nor it is late-- it arrives precisely when it needs to." --Dan, ep. 334

eldon2
Dan's Road Rubber

Postby eldon2 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:48 pm

Sounds interesting and the time works out great for me. Still looking for a additional player?

Return to “Gaming Connections”