Erotic game for couples? (NSFW)

For modeling, miniature games, trading card games, and the like.
Bobicus
'something' per Dan's request

Erotic game for couples? (NSFW)

Postby Bobicus » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:51 pm

OK, team. My wife and I enjoy board and card games. We also enjoy the sexy time. All attempts to explore the area of the Venn diagram where those intersect have been very disappointing. All the erotic "games" we have bought don't deserve to be called a game. They don't have any engaging mechanics or really make any attempt to be a game at all. That wouldn't be so bad, but our exposure to good games has unfortunately lowered our tolerance for poor games.

A side complaint is the price of most of these. 2d6 with erotic acts on one and body parts on the other? Ten bucks please! A deck of cards we wrote the names of some sex acts on? Twenty bucks!

May attempts to think up an adult mod to an existing game have not been real successful. I briefly thought Talisman could get a sexy makeover. That's an excellent example of swinging the pendulum too far the other way. Adjusting Sheriff of Nottingham might have promise, but I haven't thought that one all the way through yet.

So, I'm looking for:
1. A game for two consenting adults who are already planning to get it on.
2. I'd like it to be somewhere between the two extremes we've hit of two much game, too little sex or vice versa. Ideally, it's a game that's engaging enough that you want to win the game, but it also gets you excited for and may have some mechanical effect on the post-game festivities.

Does such a thing exist?

I figure this community is pretty open to adult content and also enjoys games, so maybe someone here can help us out.

Thanks in advance!
Devoted father, strategy gamer, and mechanical engineer.

Morgan_Lockbreaker
You Gotta Admit!

Re: Erotic game for couples? (NSFW)

Postby Morgan_Lockbreaker » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:58 am

Wow! So many crickets in here! It's deafening!

I heard about this one after Essen Game Fair. I haven't tried it, so yeah. https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/232344/come-together
Google+ profile
https://twitter.com/MarshWgamer
BGG profile
BGA profile

Your Vorpal Sword uses Behead!... It's super effective!

tombombodil
3 for 3

Postby tombombodil » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:38 pm

I have zero experience with sex-games and so don't really have anything to contribute. Not that I wouldn't be down for it, I've just never dated anyone who's that much of a gamer.
Have you found the yellow sign?

keithcurtis
Ennies Ballot Box Stuffer

Postby keithcurtis » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:32 pm

An Enchanted Evening (1988). remarkably still in print. Bought this around 1992 or so. Wife-to-be and I played this a couple of times. Then we got married. So either it worked, or (since we haven't played it since) it failed. Or that's just the way marriage works. :)

Anyway, it can be played at increasing levels of intimacy, starts out as a couples icebreaker and proceeds from there to as far as you want to take it.

snelson66
Dan's Road Rubber

Postby snelson66 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:41 pm

Sorry, I have very little experience with... well... either. *sigh* Good luck to you though.
"He's a fighter. The closest he comes to evasion is if he misreports his taxable wages." - Gannji, Order of the Stick #777

Return to “Other Tabletop Games”