Weird Fashion Advice requested

We assume you're interested since you're on our forums.
Ikoma
Actually Slew the Baron

Weird Fashion Advice requested

Postby Ikoma » Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:22 pm

In my current tabletop (aka Microsoft Teams) game, the party were just introduced to the existence of the three queens of the west, the first vanguard of the fae invasion of this plane of reality. The party knows the most about the Queen of Mirrors since I had a picture of her in my head. But when I went online to try and find a picture I could share with the party, the internet failed me. So I sent them the following description:

Code: Select all

In my head, imagine Emma Frost (aka the White Queen from the X-Men) wearing her version (aka bodice is super tight, maximum cleavage, no poofs, off-the-shoulder, long white gloves) of the wedding dress Giselle wears in Enchanted just with little mirrors sewn into the biggest hoop/penticoat bottom you've ever seen. Oh, and her hair is up in a Cinderella at the ball 'do. I hope that gives you the visual for the Queen of Mirrors.

But now I realize I don't have such strong pictures in my head for the Queen of Ashes and the Queen of Blood. So here is my request... describe what you see in your head when you think of the Queen of Ashes and/or Queen of Blood. I know Booters will be up to the challenge.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Morgan_Lockbreaker
You Gotta Admit!

Re: Weird Fashion Advice requested

Postby Morgan_Lockbreaker » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:45 am

Queen of Ashes is a mix of Daenerys Targaryen and Princess Azula from Avatar The Last Airbender.

Queen of Blood is obviously a vampire. Less sultry seductress though and more dispassionate and calculating. Looks like Jane the Volturi from the Twilight films.
https://twitter.com/MarshWgamer
BGG profile
BGA profile

Your Vorpal Sword uses Behead!... It's super effective!

Leoff
You Gotta Admit!

Re: Weird Fashion Advice requested

Postby Leoff » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:14 am

The Queen of Ashes is tall, frail, and her image seems to shift and blur around the edges, as if her hair and clothing sometimes merge. Her skin is silky, pale, yet there is a glow as of live coals pulsing behind her veins and from her open mouth. Her pace is slow, languid, but when her head and arms move in sudden, impassioned gesture, there is strength in the movement, and smoke trails from her. The scent of burning wood -- and, when she is angered, of burnt meat -- hovers around her. She is cold, sober, but you know she could burst into flame at any moment.
Her clothing, like her skin, is silky. The garment's sleeves and skirt are long and flowing, but the bodice is tight-fitted from collarbone to hips, with rows of obsidian buttons, beaded with tiny chips of tiger's eye and opal.

Return to “Role Playing Games”