What's your current game doing?

We assume you're interested since you're on our forums.
ScoobyThulu
Dan's Road Rubber

Re: What's your current game doing?

Postby ScoobyThulu » Fri May 07, 2021 3:11 pm

Leoff wrote:Anybody else used medusas or harpies as NPC races?

Not unless you're talking about my ex-wife!
:rimshot:
Tip your servers!
"Story construction is alchemy, not science." - Robin D. Laws
https://thickskull.net/

Leoff
You Gotta Admit!

Postby Leoff » Wed May 12, 2021 9:29 am

Well, they met one of the big bads and his herd of possibly minion/allies. Great big tumbling brawl, both sides half working at cross purposes, one NPC kidnapped and ensorcelled, one PC accidentally also kidnapped and now unconscious in an egg, rest of party in pursuit with or without allies who might not want to come, yes, whole lot of something going on. How else can I complicate things? Hmm, I've not made much use of the language barrier yet.

okeefe
Dapper Metroid

Postby okeefe » Tue May 18, 2021 10:45 pm

Our lockdown Blades in the Dark game feels like it's heading toward an end of season event.

I want to have a good conclusion. I'm not sure if everyone will want to keep playing post-lockdown.
“You have made an enemy of the birds, my friend.”

Leoff
You Gotta Admit!

Postby Leoff » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:48 am

I wrapped up our current campaign last night. There was a possibility of carrying it on -- the big bad had absconded carrying away one of the NPCs encapsulated in an egg -- so they could have pursued him. But we were all ready to end it so I brought him back for one last bash-up, let the big bad die from falling off his tower, and let all the interested parties sort themselves out and go to their respective homes.
Not a vibrantly inspiring campaign, but we did leave a tidy little setup for some future mayhem: a colony of giants, the remains of a lost civilization, a cluster of marginal-hybrid people, a string of volcanos.

zircher
Actually Thinks They Can Take the Baron

Postby zircher » Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:54 am

Currently playing Colostle and enjoying the world building. Colostle is a solo game where the world is a colossal castle. Like big enough to drop cities in it like bread crumbs, rooms with their own great bodies of water and biomes.

Return to “Role Playing Games”