Hiatus?

Anything related to our regular or bonus episodes.
Azhrei Vep
Drinks like a Bear

Hiatus?

Postby Azhrei Vep » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:01 pm

So, it's been about a month now since the last public episode dropped. I know there are some raws up on the Patreon, but none seem to have been edited or released. My question is: What's up, guys? Did something happen to Aisha? Did something happen to you? Concerned minds wish to know.
Julia wrote:You don't understand the amount of dick I get ... in my giant American Hoohah.
PS Fuck you Cafepress

Wayne
Host

Re: Hiatus?

Postby Wayne » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:39 pm

Azhrei Vep wrote:So, it's been about a month now since the last public episode dropped. I know there are some raws up on the Patreon, but none seem to have been edited or released. My question is: What's up, guys? Did something happen to Aisha? Did something happen to you? Concerned minds wish to know.

From a recording standpoint we are still on track. We recorded two episodes last week when we planned to do one. I know those have not been released to the patreon feed yet.

Personally I have been kind of absent other than that recording for a few weeks due to a family medical emergency. Spending most of my time at my dad's bedside in the hospital but things are looking much better on that front and after this week I should be back to normal levels of communication. I have made sure that even through it I haven't missed a Game Notes or a Friday Fiction Fragment on my writers website(that has nothing to do with FTB but I'm shamelessly plugging it) because I know how easy it is to slip if you let it go even once for a good reason.

I don't personally have an answer for the actual question but though I know real life is hitting hard for others as well I have no doubt things will start flowing out again soon.
Clementine Paddleford wrote:Never grow a wishbone where a backbone ought to be.

Azhrei Vep
Drinks like a Bear

Postby Azhrei Vep » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:21 am

Wayne wrote: I have made sure that even through it I haven't missed a Game Notes or a Friday Fiction Fragment on my writers website(that has nothing to do with FTB but I'm shamelessly plugging it)

Tsk tsk tsk. You should be ashamed of yourself.

That's a terrible plug. There isn't even a link! If you're going to go, go all in!
Julia wrote:You don't understand the amount of dick I get ... in my giant American Hoohah.
PS Fuck you Cafepress

Chad
Host

Postby Chad » Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:52 am

Azhrei Vep wrote:
Wayne wrote: I have made sure that even through it I haven't missed a Game Notes or a Friday Fiction Fragment on my writers website(that has nothing to do with FTB but I'm shamelessly plugging it)

That's a terrible plug. There isn't even a link! If you're going to go, go all in!

I agree, if you are going to be a shameless whore then don't turn around and be coy about it!

Chad
Host

Postby Chad » Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:54 am

Good question, one that some of us have posed on the private communication channels. We've identified some issues, worked up some solutions, and are going to start rolling out the backlog shortly.

Ikoma
Actually Slew the Baron

Postby Ikoma » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:57 am

Whew! That's good news! I was in the same boat as Azhrei, starting to wonder why I had not heard your familiar and pleasing voices in my ears recently...
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Wayne
Host

Postby Wayne » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:13 pm

Azhrei Vep wrote:

https://waynecole.net
Clementine Paddleford wrote:Never grow a wishbone where a backbone ought to be.

Glenn
I am the story stick

Postby Glenn » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:09 pm

Plug your shit Wayne! Some of us might want to listen to you on a comics podcast.

And i built my first gundam kit earlier this year. A Leo Model form Gundam Wing.

I was obsessed with the show in my early teen years and i wanted to give a simple kit a try.

Return to “Fear the Boot”