Bonus Episode 85 - Soup and Loot

Anything related to our regular or bonus episodes.
AnZsDad
Chris's Cane Boy and or Girl

Re: Bonus Episode 85 - Soup and Loot

Postby AnZsDad » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:59 pm

GinDragon wrote:Not related to food, but once I went to a D&D themed play locally, that was actually an improv show. They pulled one person from the audience to be a character in the play and adjusted the show based on their actions. It was super fun to watch!

Edmonton has a similar group that an acquaintance of mine is involved in. I have not been able to carve or the time to attend, but this recommendation has prompted me to broach the subject with my boss girlfriend.
An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. -Winston Churchill

GinDragon
Monostat Fanfic Writer

Postby GinDragon » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:03 pm

I suspect the groups are associated with each other. But this was years ago so I don't remember the name of the theatre company or precise details.

I do know that Edmonton and Calgary often share performers and companies between different festivals and such, so it's likely they are closely related.

Aisha
Audio Engineer

Postby Aisha » Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:41 am

None of you mentioned the silent, sneaky killer: anything like a sandwich, burger or wrap that drips down onto your character sheet.
"Hexalicious" is not an appropriate flavor designator.

NYJoe
Aarakocra

Postby NYJoe » Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:10 pm

A big pot of stew is the best tasting and most cost effective way to feed a game group. I go old school with a Dutch oven.

For recipes I use "Fix-It and Forget-It Big Cookbook: 1400 Best Slow Cooker Recipes!" by Phyllis Good.

Return to “Fear the Boot”