Bonus Episode 23

Anything related to our regular or bonus episodes.

Pick your top three GM profiles!

Brian
11%
Chris
13%
Geoff
11%
John
13%
Keith
31%
Nicholas
6%
Sam
15%

Total votes: 62

Dan
Host

Bonus Episode 23

Postby Dan » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:58 am

Listen to bonus episode 23 and then vote for your favorite GM profiles! We'll allow you to pick several so you don't have to narrow it down to just one. Also, most of these submissions did not come from podcasters, so I hope you'll vote based on the information they gave, not the quality of the recording equipment, etc.
Holy or unholy. Only one homie. Only this gun. Lonely 'cause don't anyone know me.

SandPunk
Harbinger of the Coz

Re: Bonus Episode 23

Postby SandPunk » Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:33 am

Kieth's seems the most comprehensive, and off handedly speaking I'd love to play under him. My own style lies beyween his and Johns. I like having a detailed world, but often just let my players run semi-free.
That's a very Bedolf Shitler kind of thing to say.

Doom Squirrel
'something' per Dan's request

Postby Doom Squirrel » Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:43 am

It was tough for me to pick between a couple of the candidates. However, if the time and effort can be managed Keith's method seems ideal, at least to me.

keithcurtis
Ennies Ballot Box Stuffer

Postby keithcurtis » Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:15 am

I'm just happy my audio didn't sound like drek, seeing that I was using a cheap headset mic.

GothiUllr
LF's Frikin' Laser Maintenance Tech

Postby GothiUllr » Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:03 pm

I'm on FtB w00t!!!!11!! I'm famous. I voted for myself is that okay? Oh and keith

I really need to stop repeating myself :oops:

MrElzebub
Loves to Cuddle Afterward

Postby MrElzebub » Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:44 pm

Having listened through once I am not voting yet. I want to give a second run through before casting my votes. However, good job and congrats to everyone for their submissions. You have now attained K list celebrity status. :mrgreen:
Free Whatever it is that Delicious Humanoids Like! Inquire Within.

DocWagon[tm]
Chris's Cane Boy and or Girl

Postby DocWagon[tm] » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:02 am

I'm voting for Geoff because although it sounds like a horrendous amount of work in a D&D game (as does most stuff), his advice on giving players a chance to use every ability their character has is really great.

What Keith had to say about considering repercussions of characters' actions between sessions also struck a chord with me, but a little less so, so no vote for you.
You fall, we haul.
The Adventuring Party - discussing table-top and related gaming and the Irish gaming scene so you don't have to.

Doom Squirrel
'something' per Dan's request

Postby Doom Squirrel » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:06 am

MrElzebub wrote:Having listened through once I am not voting yet. I want to give a second run through before casting my votes. However, good job and congrats to everyone for their submissions. You have now attained K list celebrity status. :mrgreen:

Definitely, I must have listened to each about three times before I voted. Mostly because I couldn't remember whose profile went with which name, but I figure listening a few times is preferable to some kind of analytical note taking. Heck, I'd probably have to listen a few times again before discussing them in detail.

Also, "K" seems kind of generous. I feel it would be more like "R" for some reason. Not that I have any knowledge of characteristics for each letter, as if there were any :mrgreen:

phishtrader
Spambot?

Postby phishtrader » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:09 am

I voted for the hand puppet guy!

I might not actually want to play under him as I have way too much gamer ADD to play in a single campaign for years. However, I do have to tip my hat to him for all the work that he apparently puts into his games. And hand puppets!

SixgunSamurai
BABUSHKA!

Postby SixgunSamurai » Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:52 pm

All of the profiles sounded pretty good. I think that I'd enjoy playing in a game that any of the GMs run. That said I might actually commit murder if that's what it would take to get into Keith's gaming group.

Return to “Fear the Boot”