GenCon 2018

Gaming, comic, geek, or any other convention! Discuss activities, plan events, or find someone to room with. Plug your cons here.
Mikel
ZCE's Grandmother's Quantum Cat

Re: GenCon 2018

Postby Mikel » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:44 pm

My first year there, thanks to Mikey.

I'll be at the following and will be up for other stuff:

Confessions of an Improv GM. Player/GM Advice, APs, and the 8 Minute Story Challenge.

ScoobyThulu
Dan's Road Rubber

Re: GenCon 2018

Postby ScoobyThulu » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:26 pm

We are there of course, we live 20 minutes from downtown. Not a lot of official stuff planned, this wil be Allyson's first year getting tickets and playing in other games. This may not go well for her as she really is picky about GMs.
Thursday: RPG18142797 (A Kind of Magic on Thu at 01:00 PM) I really don't remember what this is but it sounded very appealing for Allyson so I got tickets.
RPG18130298 (Recover the Fallen on Thu at 08:00 PM) This is Derek's Universal Role Play system game I've been wanting to try.
Friday: Mikey Mason's Browncoat show
Saturday I will leave around 12:30 to 1 to pick up my daughters from camp and then later that night we are doing a Lord of the Rings Online meetup at Social on Mcrea (that's the bar under Union Station).
That is our plan but we would love to hang with some Booters or at the least we should get a dinner going some night or something? Or drinks? Or???
"Story construction is alchemy, not science." - Robin D. Laws
https://thickskull.net/

Return to “Other Conventions”