Episode 447 – campaign endings
by Dan Repperger
* (1:03) Brodeur was in a frat. He didn’t get paddled, strangely.
* (2:51) Ending an ongoing campaign arc.
* (8:52) The nature of the ending. What do the players actually want closure on?
* (11:48) Pre-planning the beginning and end, even if the middle is unknown.
* (23:03) Roleplaying games and the constant feedback loop with its consumer.
* (31:03) Querying the players about the type of ending they want.
* (35:32) Seek Chad.
Hosts: Brodeur, Chad, Dan, Julia