Episode 444 – integrating the metagame
by Dan Repperger
* (6:10) Explaining what a perk or bennie represents before it’s used.
* (8:33) Deconstructing the Red Shirt. Creating emotional ante.
* (12:23) Seizing narrative control. The goal: Make it descriptive. Tying it to traits instead of people.
* (16:29) Making changes in the narrative to create consistency and plausibility.
* (20:49) The Game Master getting a read on the players by watching how they interpret their re-rolls.
* (29:29) Turning the named bennies into an in-character economy.
Hosts: Chad, Dan, Wayne