Episode 433 – the value of needs
by Dan Repperger
* (0:30) Brodeur’s perspective on Valentine’s Day. The value of unexpected gifts.
* (12:39) Some perspective on failure, but also why it’s not today’s topic.
* (16:16) The value of playing a character that has social needs. An example from a Dresden game.
* (29:17) How imperfections contribute to the social bonds of most higher animals, including humans. How the lack of such connections affects a game.
* (44:38) Game Masters not taking advantages of these needs or not even touching them at all.
* (51:39) A call for GMs at Fear the Con X!
Hosts: Brodeur, Chad, Dan