Episode 431 – gamification of an RPG, redux
by Dan Repperger
* (0:29) Gnarl’s commentary on a sourcebook for gnolls in 5th edition D&D gets taken a bit too seriously.
* (8:41) Dan’s house, Chad’s faux passport, a Twitter poll about homebrewing, roleplaying about roleplaying, and the creativity of gamers.
* (18:23) The revenge of the gamification of gaming. The original episode on the topic. Duolingo and Habitica.
* (25:53) Explaining what it means to gamify a game. Rare Elements Foundry (which was mistakenly called Rare Earth in the show) and Oriental Trading.
* (32:59) When positive incentive is preferable to negative confrontation.
* (46:13) Boiling down the advice and annoyance.
Hosts: Brodeur, Chad, Dan, Wayne
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android |
February 9th, 2017 in
, Regular Episodes