Episode 417 – the power of expectation
by Dan Repperger
* (0:30) Pat is going to kill us all.
* (17:03) The horror of the unknown.
* (19:25) How Pat surpassed R. Lee Ermey.
* (21:43) Creating expectation and setting a mood.
* (23:47) Comedy = Expectation + Subversion. The human ability to cope with the known.
* (26:56) The escape room: An objective-based, time-limited, puzzle game.
* (28:11) The benefit to having extra people in puzzle situations. Expectations and patterns.
* (31:37) Red herrings and the presupposition of significance. The Three Clue Rule.
* (38:55) Brodeur compares this to the group template.
Hosts: Brodeur, Dan, Pat, Wayne