Episode 402 – a garage sale find
by Dan Repperger
* (2:29) Chad’s garage sale find. You can find the relevant images here.
* (10:46) On the formation of “The White Box”, the first complete D&D set.
* (14:46) Dan reads the sample roleplaying text in his bedroom voice.
* (17:40) A touching foreword from Tom Moldvay.
* (20:08) A page of Inspirational Reading.
* (21:35) The RPGA form and the Roll20 Survey.
* (26:14) Where it all went wrong.
* (28:37) Alignment languages.
* (30:10) Mappers, Callers, and sheet clutter.
* (33:14) Who WERE these people?!
* (39:13) Critiquing the character.
* (47:04) Dramatic reading ideas.
Hosts: Brodeur, Chad, Dan, Wayne