Episode 363 – collaboration vs discovery
by Dan Repperger
* (0:29) The episode’s line-up.
* (8:22) Games that are primarily driven by discovery versus those that are driven by collaboration.
* (12:19) The relationship between conflict and discovery.
* (13:54) The difference in priority between players and GMs, or story and mechanics.
* (18:36) Framework versus details.
* (22:27) When you pick “collaboration”, but a player doesn’t care to offer much.
* (30:55) Advice to “discovery” players in a collaborative game.
* (38:03) The distinction between collaboration and roleplay.
* (54:48) Fear the Con 8 Kickstarter rewards, which you can add to on the forum.
Hosts: Brodeur, Chad, Julia, Wayne