Episode 336 – GM survey, part 2
by Dan Repperger
* (2:16) Working through the second half of the responses to a GM survey posted by yourfriendlane on Reddit. This time we talk about what GMs enjoy least about their role.
* (3:06) Player behavior.
* (7:10) Finding inspiration.
* (12:30) General prep and over-planning.
* (16:37) Improvisation.
* (24:14) Encounter building.
* (26:31) Finding a consistent group.
* (27:20) GM burnout.
* (27:28) Getting players to roleplay.
* (31:04) Sessions taking too long.
* (33:46) Keeping track of things.
Hosts: Dan, Pat, Stu