Episode 290 – the persistence of RPGs
by Dan Repperger
* (5:49) Fear the Fruit.
* (6:38) Boots the Pegasus t-shirt orders.
* (7:38) Signup for Fear the Con 6 rolls on, and tickets are now available for purchase!
* (9:45) The death of a bard. Just how much a Game Master should warn a player about the risks they’re taking.
* (19:36) Why Pat should play Skyrim: naked mods.
* (21:09) Why cyberpunk isn’t as accessible as it used to be, and how Shadowrun bridges that by swapping out certain themes.
* (31:49) The persistence of roleplaying games when compared to other forms of entertainment. Whether an RPG can feel too dated in its premise or setting to be playable.
Hosts: Chad, Chris, Dan, Julia, Pat