Episode 261 – topics from Twitter
by Dan Repperger
* (0:33) Fear the Con V!
* (1:25) The Power 16 III is still up and running! You can vote here. Round one will end at 6:00pm Central time on March 20th.
* (2:02) We’re delaying the discussion on faith until Wayne and Chris are both on the mics. This obviously requires a test to make sure Wayne and Chris are not the same person.
* (3:01) Our Twitter feed and topic ideas. Plus a tangent on voice acting.
* (6:03) NPCs the players are uniquely attached to. Steps for creating or finding those characters. Some ideas for leveraging such NPCs in the game.
* (28:49) Should RPG books include advice on handling problem players or other table-side issues that are likely to arise in the life of a gaming group?
* (36:55) Improving or speeding up character creation.
Hosts: Chad, Dan, Pat, Wayne