Episode 251 – shopping
by Dan Repperger
* (0:31) If you’re interested in playing the Old Republic MMO, Fear the Boot has a guild forming on the official game site. You can see details and sign up to run with us here!
* (3:12) Chris is writing Skies of Glass serial fiction.
* (4:37) We give Pat a chance to prep for Beth coming onto Fear the Boot.
* (6:23) John gives an update on Bloodmoon Goblins. This leads to a discussion about collaborating with other people during system or setting design, and how that can apply even to Game Masters running a well-established game.
* (13:47) Handling shopping in an RPG. Various approaches to handling it without interrupting the flow of the game. How to handle shopkeeper inventory, character inventory, and item availability. Information on the Booter calls Chad mentioned can be found here.
* (45:52) Why Chad feels his character won’t work in the absurd game we’re contemplating.
Hosts: Chad, Dan, John, Pat