Episode 246 – Group Design
by Dan Repperger
You can find a transcript of this show here!
* (0:30) Happy birthday to Chris!
* (1:38) John announces the closing of Bloodmoon Goblins’ fundraiser and explains where things are headed next.
* (2:21) Quick updates on GAME convention and Fear the Con 5.
* (3:15) Fear the Boot is giving away some free games, thanks to Tex! If you’d like to enter for any of the titles mentioned, you can do so here.
* (7:31) The process of picking a system and setting when your group is starting a new campaign. How to balance everyone’s interests. Whether the GM should be able to make a take-it-or-leave-it pitch.
* (31:14) Collaboration in an established setting. How to get the players involved and help them feel like they own a part of the game world without contradicting what’s in the books.
* (38:08) Revisiting the group template with some new and changed perspectives. Explaining what it is, why it’s important, and how to build one.
Hosts: Dan, John, Pat, Wayne