Episode 231, lying part 2
by Dan Repperger
* (0:37) Bubba mows his lawn in the middle of the night. We won’t call him, but we contemplate calling the D&D help hotline. In case you’ve never heard of it, here are some highlights from the Butterball turkey hotline.
* (4:18) Kicking off the March of Dimes charity auction with a chance to set the topic, request an interview, and guest on an episode of Fear the Boot. You can find the auction here! If you’d like to make a direct donation instead of participating in the auction, you can do so here.
* (5:55) The next Gamer Adventure cruise is coming up on March 24, 2012. We’d love to have some of you join us! You can find more information here. And if you think you can’t afford this trip, please contact Kim and see if she can use her travel agent prowess to help you out.
* (8:29) Chad takes us back to the D&D hotline.
* (10:04) Why won’t our campaign roll over and die like every other campaign we play? Using our current game as a case study on why campaigns tend to fall apart and the various factors that can keep them together.
* (32:31) We pick up our conversation on lying again. This time we focus on player-to-player lying, including whether social skills should be usable on fellow players.
Hosts: Chad, Chris, Dan, Johann, Pat, Wayne